Free three month job posting trial for Wyoming companies!
New Job Postings...
Scientist 1-2, Protein Expression @ Just Biotherapeutics
Senior Scientist @ Aptevo Therapeutics
Manager, Clinical Data Management @ Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Associate Director, Program, Portfolio and Alliance Management Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Patent Agent Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Temporary Facilities Assistant Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (WA)
- Senior Clinical Research Associate Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Research Associate I/II, Purification Process Development Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Associate Director, Biostatistics Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Research Associate, Bioanalytical Testing Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Oracle Application Developer Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
- Manager, Case Management, Drug Safety Seattle Genetics, Inc. (WA)
| About Job Postings...
Learn about Icogenex Biotech Incubator Space Available for Lease
Full service laboratory and office incubator space is available for sublease in the Seattle
Fremont neighborhood. Ideal for small biotech companies or startups, individual lab benches and
secure office space may be rented with short- or long-term lease options.
Laboratory lease terms include the use of basic molecular and cell biology laboratory equipment,
as well as glass wash and janitorial services.
Located within a ten minute drive of the University of Washington, Institute for Systems Biology,
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, PATH, the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and others.
August is Spinal Muscular Atrophy Awareness Month.
Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy has been coordinating a National Awareness Month for SMA since 1996.
Raising awareness of SMA in the general pulic can help lead to increased resources for SMA research and
better care for SMA patients. The majority of people, including doctors, nurses and community members,
do not know about SMA until it directly affects them. This is where you can help.
LifeScience Moment: FDA requested help in removing "X-33 Water Repellent" from the market.
On August 30, 1964, the FDA requested help in removing "X-33 Water Repellent" from the market. The extremely flammable product had caused three
deaths and more than 30 injuries through flash explosions, in many cases while it was being used in home basements to waterproof masonry.
Federal oversight of consumer products such as X-33 and many other items used in the home was transferred to the newly created Consumer Product
Safety Commission in 1973. One class of consumer products still regulated by the FDA is radiation-emitting products.
Life Science Evolution...
It's a Small World
"Science may set limits to knowledge, but should not set limits to imagination."
(1872 - 1970)